Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Shadow people Boise Idaho

On July 2nd 2016 I had accidentally locked myself out of my home. It would be a very long and night for me as I waited till 6 o'clock the next morning to get back into my house. I decided I'd go for a walk.
I live on 44th Street in Garden City Idaho behind the Jacksons gas station. As I walked from 44th I decided I would hit Chinden Boulevard and follow it down to Majestic flooring company.
There's a dirt trail behind Majestic flooring that takes you up the side of the hill and puts you onto a dirt road by the water canal when you get up to the top there's an overpass and Bridge that you walk under almost immediately to your left.
As I walked under the bridge spray painted was a skull with crossed out eyeballs and goat horns and it read septic death followed by another spray paint artwork of a pentagram.
I thought nothing at first about it and walked down the dirt road.
On the other hand I leaned up against the brick barricade I was on my phone talking to Tia Bolton about our son.
It was 3am in the morning. As I was leaning against this barricade I looked back under the bridge can I see movement and there was an eight-foot cloaked shadow figure standing there.
I as a Christian tried to conduct spiritual warfare on it, it did not work! It just got mad and yelled in hellish howling scream and started changing me.
I ran as fast as I could jumped over the guardrail and back onto the city street. I was almost hit by a passing car. I continued to run all the way down to Chinden until I stood in front of Northwest Title Loans.
This shadow man I believe is a dark and evil spirit. 
I did some research in the area and learned that others have seen this very shadow person in that same location.
This seems to be a very hunted place and one I'd stay away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment